ChantSafe is being introduced to an entire new group of students at Coastal Carolina University. 这个项目, which was launched in Fall 2019, consists of safety information 和 crisis instructions delivered through a mobile-optimized website. 这个项目 wasn't fully utilized for much of its first year of existence due to the p和emic. ChantSafe is available for all students 和 can be accessed at 沿海.edu/chantsafe.
Introducing TimelyCare for CCU Students
A new service that will provide students with virtual medical 和 mental health care from anywhere in the United States, 不花钱. The Division of 学生事务 partnered with your CCU Student Government Association over the past year to make this amazing resource a reality for students.
Whether you're under the weather, 焦虑, 或者不知所措, you will be able to talk to a licensed provider from your smartphone or any web-enabled device. Licensed providers are available to offer mental health support via phone or secure video visits. Please read the FAQs below to learn more.
Q: How can students access TimelyCare?
A: 学生可以到 www.timelycare.com/沿海carolina to register with their preferred name 和 CCU email address. 请注意: you must use your @沿海.edu e-mail address to register. Students can then have visits from any web-enabled device – smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop. TimelyCare is available from anywhere in the United States.
A: Any Coastal Carolina student.
Q: What services are available?
A: The below services are available:
- 医疗: 24/7, on-dem和 access to a medical provider that can treat a wide range of common illnesses like cold 和 flu, 鼻窦炎, 过敏, 和更多的
- 将医疗: scheduled options to speak to a medical provider
- TalkNow: 24/7, on-dem和 access to a mental health professional to talk about anything at anytime
- 预定咨询: scheduled options to speak to a licensed counselor
- 健康指导: access to a nutritional specialist to help students adopt healthier lifestyle behaviors related to sleep issues, 体重管理, 和更多的
- 精神病学: Please contact CCU 咨询服务 at 843-349-2305 if you wish to utilize TimelyCare’s psychiatric services.
Q: How much does a visit cost?
A: 没有什么! TimelyCare services are free to all Coastal Carolina students.
These virtual services are in addition to current in-person services offered by 咨询服务 和 学生健康服务. I encourage all students to take advantage of these virtual services to help you stay well 和 succeed at CCU! If you have any questions about using TimelyCare, please reach out to the LiveWell Office at livewell@沿海.edu 或致电843-349-4031.
Division of Diversity, Equity 和 Inclusion »
This division advances Coastal Carolina University’s commitment to access, inclusion 和 diversity by providing leadership 和 providing support 和 resources for initiatives that strategically 和 proactively promote an institutional culture of inclusiveness 和 equity.
- Coastal Student Success Center
- Tutoring 和 Learning Center
- 可访问性 和 残疾 服务
- 校园餐厅 | CCU餐饮人员位置
- 校园生活 和 Student Engagement
- 校园里穿梭 | ChantShuttle追踪
- 社区 Accountability Review Team
- 金融援助 和 奖学金
- H和shake from 职业服务
- Student Accounts/学费 和 费用
- Student Employment (on-campus)
- Student Life (组织)